The sweet Cassie over at My Real Life Moments nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award a few weeks back. Things have been crazy around here lately, but I really appreciate the nomination!
The first part of this award is telling you seven things about me!
- I come from a family of four girls. I am number three!
- I decided to take a pregnancy test with Cupcake because my husband had a dream that he came downstairs and saw a little blonde haired girl who looked like him, but had my large eyes. Lo and behold, that’s exactly what we got!
- I have been waiting for March 20, 2015 for years. My husband is in his last year of medical school and 3/20 is Match Day where we finally find out where my husband matches for residency (and where we are moving!)
- I am the first of my friends to have a baby. It is both really special and lonely all at once.
- I live in my Grandparent’s house. My Grandpa died before I was born and my Grandma passed when I was in sixth grade. I love sitting in different places in the house knowing that they were there.
- I’d take chips and guac over flowers and chocolate any day.
- When people
Now I need to nominate 15 bloggers to pass this award on!
- Domesticated Momster
- Playing House
- The Champa Tree
- The Bespectacled Mother
- Ups and Bumps
- Another Day in Mommadise
- Invited by Grace
- Life How I Know It
- Mommy in Progress
- The Busy Moms Club
- Coffee Mugs and Sippy Cups
- Chewing Crayons and Delaware
- Memoirs of a Running Mama